Thursday, December 23, 2010

"Streaking For The Shy"


No, it's not this kind of streaking, but if I presented a picture of the other kind? You would probably shine this post on, you, crazy diamond.




Nor am I talking about a streaker of this variety, though this is an image...never mind. The point is, Splotchy did a brilliant short film last spring (which I first found a link to at Freida's), called "Streaking For The Shy," and it is more than worth your time to pop on over to his blog and check it out.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Haha! This one is going to have to wait until after the kids are back in school. ;p

((Hugs))
Laura

Cormac Brown said...

Laura,

You can check it out as long as it's late and the volume is down. It's mostly the blue language, though that is not excessive. I doubt that you would want Mass to emulate some of the film's moments though ; )

Splotchy said...

Aww, thanks so much, man. Thank you for watching the movie, and posting about it.

I really, really appreciate it.

By sheer coincidence, I'm uploading another film I recently completed as I type this (no nudity, no swearing, but I act in it!).

Thanks again.

SkylersDad said...

too cool!

Cormac Brown said...

Splotchy,

You're welcome, and thank you for making it, and for Freida for posting the link to it. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Sky Dad,

Ain't it, though?