Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Best Of: "B*tch"


Some of you have read or even heard this story, and some of you haven't. The title is "Bitch" and I guarantee that whatever your initial impression is of the title or the story, you are completely incorrect. In a reversal, I'm going to do this differently. I won't repost the story in its entirety on this blog, and I'm going to list the audio version first. It's on Seth Harwood's Crimewav podcast, and it was produced by the great Aldo Calcagno.

We're talking Episode #26: First comes "Beer" by David Price and then "Requiem of Wind And Rain" by James C. Clar. My story kicks in right around 25:11.

Or if your computer/Internet device can't play podcasts, you can read the original version at Powder Burn Flash.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Will go check it out. Helluva pic ;)

Paul D Brazill said...

Great story!

David Barber said...

Great writing, Cormac. Top story and really enjoyed it.

Crybbe666 said...

Fine, fine, fine story, Cormac.
And you were right, the title was kinda misleading to begin with.

Laura said...

Just to be sure.. I'm going to wait until the kids are in bed before I have a listen.. :P

((Hugs))
Laura

Cormac Brown said...

Anthony,

I Googled "Bitch" and "Bitch Slap," and movie posters from that flick...abound.

Paulie Decibels, David and Aussie Paul,

Thanks, and cheers.

Laura,

There is a link to the print version, so the kids won't run around repeating unnecessary vocabulary.