Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For your perusal, "The Silver Wraith"

Though Blogger has had the Page Feature for some months, I have yet to see anyone actually use it. How does that work into this post? Keep reading.


My story "The Silver Wraith," was originally intended for Astonishing Adventures Magazine, but it really didn't mesh from a tonal standpoint (IMHO, not the Editorial Staff's). It's a little too long for Thrillers Killers 'n' Chillers, so at this blog is right where it will stay. If you go to the top of the blog, it's the tab in the middle, right underneath the header.




So, if you add one part crime fiction + one part pulp + one part horror = "The Silver Wraith."

4 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

It's a beaut. Classic stuff. It would have ben more than welcome at Pulp metal magazine, BTW.

Cormac Brown said...

Paulie Decibels,

Thank yo. When my slate is clear, I would like to submit a new Heist Man tale to Pulp Metal, involving silicone, a .50 caliber rifle and...well, you'll just have to find out.

Nigel Bird said...

cormac, if you dont' mind, could you contact me in relation to discount noir - nigel.bird7@btinternet.com
thanks

Cormac Brown said...

Nigel,

I'm working at it, but I'm sorry to say that it is third in line as I have two things already on the table. I will make your deadline though.