Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And Across The Blogiverse...

Across the Blogiverse...


The Gifted Typist turns two...her blog, that is. If I have to work overtime on Friday nights, her Chronicle Herald columns are my consolation prize. If no work? Then they are the icing on the cake.

John Don joins Quin Browne as a dot com persona, that is his name is his web address. You might know him as one of the editors of Astonishing Adventures Magazine, but I know him as "Johnny Dollars."

Todd Gordon a.k.a. The Moviequill, is back with a "you know that you are screenwriter" series.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part4
and Part 5.

Give 'em a click to see if you have caught the screenwriter bug.

2 comments:

quin browne said...

it's $10 a year... lol

and, i feel so special.

Cormac Brown said...

Quin,

You should feel special, it really sets someone apart and I am this close to doing it myself.