Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm Not Being Lazy, Honest

I'm not lazy, honest. I've been writing a lot, I just haven't finished anything. I had to work overtime Friday night and my brain is fried, so the new content I wanted to post is not finished. Well one editor has not gotten back to me about a story I emailed to him some two weeks ago. While I realize that he is probably very busy, I would have appreciated a letter saying that story wasn't what that site was looking for.

I don't mind rejection, it's better than having your story sitting in limbo and I would just as soon publish it here, if I wasn't trying to reach a new audience.

So rather than go with nothing for the next three days, let's go back to the beginning of the blog and do a "Best Of, "with "When Gunpowder Gets In Your Eyes" and though I've said it before, I actually mean it when I tell you that new content is coming.

No comments: