Saturday, August 16, 2008

"Peanut Oil" is on Powder Burn Flash!

Cormac Brown's latest story "Peanut Oil" is on Powder Burn Flash and the authors of the world are united!



John Updike says, "Cormac told nine jokes about my last name...none of them were remotely funny."



"Everything that is wrong with both America and men, can be summed up in two words: Cormac Brown," grunts Helen Fielding.

So see today why authors all over the world agree that Cormac Brown is what is "unfunny and wrong with America" at Powder Burn Flash.


P.S. There was an overlap of sorts on the last post. I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression of Aldo Calcagno, as I certainly gave him the wrong impression of who I was talking about. He is a straight-shooter and stand up guy.

There is another online editor who held a story in limbo and his format is so unique, that I can't post it to another site other than this one and I would have to expand the content. I thought that Aldo would not get back to me until Monday at the earliest, as he is a busy man.

No comments: