Monday, January 18, 2010

Links and the return of Astonishing Adventures Magazine

Well, first things first. John Donald Carlucci emailed me from the road to tell me that Scarlett is coming back!



No, this has nothing to do with Hester Prynne, we are talking about Scarlett, the mascot of Astonishing Adventures Magazine. John has had a change of heart. He's decided to resurrect AAM, and that he will again take up the mantle of Editor.

Keith Rawson and company are readying a crime magazine that will be ready any minute. It will be called "Crime Factory Zine," and if you love crime fiction like I do, you know that Keith's name means quality.

The one announcement that has held this post up for a couple of days will have to wait for another day, no problem. Think Rod Serling, think Ray Bradbury and now think Katherine Tomlinson, with "The Sin Eater."

5 comments:

David Cranmer said...

CrimeFactory looks good and I'm confident the content will live up to it. Way to go Keith!

My vote is yes to Scarlett.

David Barber said...

The CrimeFactory Zine looks greaat and I'll be keeping an eye out for Astonishing Adventures.

Cheers, Cormac.

Cormac Brown said...

David C,

I'm all geeked up!

David B,

Don't forget Katherine's story!

Paul D Brazill said...

Great news about AA- it's the only AA that I'll be regularly attending!

CF will be pretty damn good, I'm sure.

Off to chack out the Soul Eater.

Cormac Brown said...

Paulie Decibels,

Heh-heh-heh, and yes, if anyone can nail it down, Keith will.